ONLINE STORE PRIVATY POLICY
3. The Data Controller of personal data of Store Users within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is IGUANATREND Gabriela Wełniak. In all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights related to the fact that we process your data, you can contact IGUANATREND Gabriela Wełniak, ul. Agrestowa 2, 43-384 Jaworze, NIP: 9371087448, REGON: 070450697, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The User's personal data are processed in accordance with GDPR and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
5. The Data Controller makes every effort to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that this data is processed in accordance with the law, including GDPR and the Act on the provision of electronic services. Personal data is collected by the Data Controller for defined, lawful purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. The Data Controller declares that the data collected by him are kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
8. All data collected by the Data Controller are protected with the use of rational technical and organizational measures as well as security procedures, in order to protect it against unauthorized access or their unauthorized use.
Collecting, obtaining, scope and purpose of personal data
1. The Data Controller informs that in connection with the possibility of registration in the Online Store and setting up an Account, Customers setting up an Account in the Online Store may be required to provide specific data, such as first name, surname, company name, home address, registered office address, contact telephone number. , e-mail address, login (e-mail) and password. The data specified during the registration process is necessary to create an Account, and the other data can be given additionally.
2. The Data Controller may store information, e.g. personal data necessary to enable contact with the Customer, to send messages or to make payments.
3. The Data Controller may collect personal data of Customers and potential Customers contacting the Data Controller as part of customer service. This personal data is necessary to fulfill a given Customer's request and contact him in order to respond his request. Contact will also be possible using data stored for this purpose in the Customer Account.
4. The Data Controller processes the Customers' personal data necessary for the proper implementation of the services available in the Online Store and is entitled to use the data collected and stored in the Online Store for the following purposes:
a) placing an order in the Online Store,
b) the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Contract or the Contract for the provision of Electronic Services,
c) direct marketing of own products or services,
d) providing full service to the User, including setting up and managing the User's account / accounts, solving technical problems and providing relevant functions,
e) adjusting the offer and the User's experience, including advertisements concerning the Online Store,
f) monitoring the activity of all and specific Users,
g) contacting Users, in particular for purposes related to the provision of services, User service, permitted marketing and advertising activities,
h) research and analysis to improve the performance of available services,
i) compliance with the Online Store Terms and Conditions,
j) assessing some of the Customer's personal factors.
5. The Data Controller is entitled to store the data collected and tracked in the Online Store only in the scope of the above-mentioned purposes.
6. The Data Controller reserves the right to filter and block messages sent via the internal message system, in particular if they are spam, contain forbidden content or otherwise threaten the safety of the users of the Online Store.
7. The Data Controller is entitled to acquire and record data transferred to the server by web browsers or customer devices, e.g. IP address, software and hardware parameters, pages viewed, identification number of the mobile device and other data regarding devices and using of the system. The collection of the above information will take place when using the Online Store.
8. The Data Controller collects, processes and stores the following customer data:
a) e-mail address (e-mail address),
b) first name and surname,
c) company name (in the case of Clients which are not Customers),
d) NIP (in the case of Clients who are not Customers),
e) delivery address of the Goods (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city,
f) address of residence / registered offices / places of business activity (if different from the delivery
g) PESEL (optional),
h) telephone number.
9. The Seller declares that the provision of data by the Customer in the above-mentioned scope is voluntary. However, some data may be necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Contract or the Contract for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Store. The scope of the data required to conclude the Contract is previously indicated on the Store website and in the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store.
10. Examples of recipients of Customer`s personal data of the Online Store:
a) in the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery by post or courier, the Data Controller transfers the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected carrier or agent performing the shipment ordered by the Data Controller,
b) in the case of a Customer who uses the method of electronic payments or payment card, the Data Controller transfers the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity supporting electronic payments in the Online Store.
11. The Data Controller may transfer anonymised data to other entities, including partners of the Online Store in order to recognize the attractiveness of advertisements and services for customers, to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided by the Online Store or the given entities, or to participate in scientific research.
Cookies policy and operating data
1. The Data Controller automatically collects information contained in cookies in order to collect data related to the use of the Online Store by the Customer. Cookies are a small piece of text that the website sends to the User's browser and which are sent back by the browser during the next visits to the website. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in.
2. The Data Controller uses "session" cookies stored on the customer's end device until logging out, turning off the website or turning off the web browser. The `pesistent` cookies stored on the customer's end device are used by the Data Controller for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the Customer.
3. The Data Controller uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Online Store,
b) cookies used to ensure security,
c) "performance" cookies, used to obtain information on the method of using the website of the Online Store by the User,
d) "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users which are more tailored to their interests,
e) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and adjusting the Online Store to the User.
4. Cookies adjust and optimize the Online Store and its offer for the needs of customers through such activities as creating statistics of the Online Store's views and ensuring the safety of its users. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the Customer's session after he leaves the Online Store.
5. The Customer who uses his web browser may at any time change the settings concerning cookies. For example the Customer can block the option of collecting cookies.
6. Blocking the possibility of collecting cookies or introducing other changes to the cookie settings on the Customer's device may make it difficult or impossible to use the services and tools of the Online Store, including the possibility of placing an Order.
8. The Data Controller may enable external entities, e.g. advertising providers or analytical tools providers, to collect information using the above technologies directly on the website of the Online Store. The data collected in this way is subject to the provisions of the privacy policies developed by these entities.
9. Some external entities operating for the Online Store allow users to withdraw their consent to the collection and use of data for the purposes of advertising based on the Customer's activity. For more information and this option, please visit the website: www.youronlinechoices.com.
The rights and obligations of the Data Controller and Users
1. The Data Controller has the right, as well as the statutory obligation, to provide selected or all information regarding the Customers of the Online Store to public authorities or third parties that submit such a request under the applicable provisions of Polish law.
2. The Data Controller does not transfer data for processing and does not disclose the collected personal data of customers to unrelated entities without the consent of the interested parties, unless the following circumstances apply:
b) The Data Controller retains the right to disclose data to public authorities in conducting proceedings for possible violations of the law or in combating possible violations of the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store.
3. The Customer has the right to access his personal data collected by the Data Controller at any time. This right includes the possibility of verification, modification, supplementation, deletion, and cessation of processing of the Customer's personal data without giving any reason.
4. Customers who are registered in the Online Store have the right to view, edit and delete the data provided by them. The Customer ensures that the data provided or published by him in the online store are correct.
5. In order to exercise his rights, the Customer may at any time send an appropriate declaration of intent to the address of the Data Controller's seat or via e-mail.
6. Removal of personal data or cessation of processing by the Data Controller may result in the inability to provide services offered by the Online Store or may seriously disturb the functionality of the Online Store.